Analytical Consultant (1 year maternity cover)
- Hellerup, Denmark
- Career Site Team: Analytics
- Travel: No
Analytical Consultant Retailer Vertical, Hellerup
ABOUT THE ROLE
Would you like to be part of a team servicing the biggest FMCG retailers in Denmark? In this role, you will work very closely with the assigned client, helping them to make better decisions based on research and sales data. You will build great relationships with the clients through market analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Working as a trusted advisor at the client by delivering analytical insights and recommendations, reports, day-to-day data and presentations.
- Building a strong partnership with the client through stakeholder management and analytical pipeline management in alignment with the client.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business by hosting workshops and analytical training.
- Analyzing information and contributing to presentations with other team members.
- Utilizing NielsenIQ’s tools and systems as well as the wide NielsenIQ product and solution portfolio.
- Improve the Net Promoter Score (Customer satisfaction) through strategic and tactical business sparring and support.
- Uncover the clients' business issues, needs and challenges and support the client with existing or new NielsenIQ’s solutions.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
For this business crucial role, you will have to possess strong relationship-building and stakeholder management skills. You are a team player - orientated to details and an analytical approach will make you successful in the analytical part of the job. It is key to be able to transform data into insights and conclusions and to visualize it in a simplified way. You thrive in an environment where no two days are alike. For the client-facing part, excellent presentation and communication skills are needed. The key is to be a good listener and to understand what our clients really need and want from NielsenIQ.
- 1-2 years of previous working experience with Retail, FMCG industry or market research industry.
- Analytical and/or sales experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to build trust and drive engagement.
- An ambitious mindset, not afraid of challenging the status quo and the client.
- Good numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations.
- Basic skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of NielsenIQ data from either Answers Desktop or Connect Express would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in Danish
WHAT WE OFFER
- A steep learning curve within the FMCG sector, retail mechanisms and analytical frameworks.
- The possibility to build strong networks, relationships and client engagement. You will be able to build a great network with management and c-level stakeholders in Danish FMCG retail.
- You will become a superuser in using NielsenIQ data and in our tools such as Answers Desktop and Connect Express.
- We have a really good business and social culture. The job role will contain a variety of different projects, and you will be working in an analytical and dynamic team both internally and at the client.
- An exciting work environment in new office facilities.
- Being a part of one the biggest information technology data companies in the world. With access to state-of-the-art technology solutions and data framework.
- Temporary contract for 1 year (maternity cover).
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will onboard our new colleague when we have found the right candidate. The place of work will be a combination of our address on Strandvejen 70, Hellerup, at our customers, and working from home. We are offering a competitive salary package and an extensive range of employee benefits including a pension and private insurance scheme, Mobile and internet, Lunch from Meyer´s Køkken, Massage, Employee association with an interesting program of social events throughout the year.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.