SPECIALIST, ONLINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Career Site Team: Operations
- Travel: No
- Help Commercial Team to examine the survey link setup, including logical settings and wording.
- Help the Programming Team to set up quota settings (e.g. gender, age, brand, etc.) for each vendor.
- Gather each vendor‘s redirect links and provide to Programming Team for set up.
- Suggest the appropriate minimum Length Of Interview (LOI) according to the median LOI during soft launch for quality control.
- Help Commercial Team to delete the sample if it doesn’t meet the quality control requirements, and notify the vendor(s) and update the completed quota.
- Recruit the respondents to boost the quota which the vendor can not complete.
- Notify vendor(s) what option had been commissioned and what the contract price is.
- Elaborate project requirements to the vendor and making sure they are clear on what quota to be meet.
- Provide all the necessary materials (e.g. survey links) and support to vendor(s), make sure Programming Team had grant vendor access to view completed sample count.
- Monitor vendors‘ progress and quotas from different vendors into one.
- After Field Work ends, check the final sample size completed by the vendor(s) and the contract price whether it is correct or not, help vendor(s) with the payment request.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Bachelor degree in Business related or with any other related field
- Communication Skill
- Work closely with the Client Service Team and Programming Team, must have a clear understanding of the research project and explain all the requirements to the external vendor(s).
- Examine the survey link setup and the quota settings are all correct, communicate with the Programming Team if anything is wrong.
- TOEIC score over 750 points. Crisp oral written communication both in Mandarin and English.
- Digital / Technical Skill
- Use the survey platform (Decipher) in a skillful way, including check quota settings, download data, edit/delete data.
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table)
- Basic knowledge of any one of Python, Power BI, VBA, SPSS, Google Data Studio.
- Logical Thinking
- Understand the questionnaire logics, structure them and raise a question or provide suggestions.
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize the work.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.