- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases for a variety of web, mobile, and voice projects.
- Execute repetitive testing procedures on software products
- Ensure software meets specification
- Demonstrate test selection strategies
- Research, reproduce, isolate, and concisely document deficiencies
- Maintain testing environment and tools necessary for job functions
- Create support material and documentation for communication and description of user experience, including: user stories, sample scripts, functional specs, user flows, navigation rules, decision trees, wireframes, research findings presentations, prototypes, etc.
- Collaborate and create the experience design and narrative of complex, large-scale websites, mobile apps and other digitally enabled executions
- Maintain awareness and readiness to report on product quality
- Work with clients to gather requirements and assets also to iterate on drafts in order to finalize a concern
- Create concepts and UX designs for a variety of audiences, brands and industries
- Taking initiative with prototyping ideas before execution
- Presenting work to clients and internal teams
- Proven working experience in software testing
- Experience leading discovery processes
- Experience with defect tracking systems
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of digital development
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
Any of the following qualifications are a plus:
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with interaction design
- Solid HTML/CSS Experience
- Agile Methodologies Knowledge
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe XD
- English is highly needed.
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- 15 vacation days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance