Intermediate or Senior Full-Stack Developer (Django + React)
- Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end (React) and back-end (Django) coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player and be able to implement finished designs.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Advanced Proficiency with the React framework.
- Advanced Proficiency with the server-side language Python and the Django Framework.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Good to have
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- Background working with financial applications.
- Test driven development habits and best practices.
- Adept at providing concise yet comprehensive technical documentation.
- DevOps skills using CI/CD tools and AWS.
- English is highly needed: B2 level minimum
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Salary is paid in USD
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance