Immediate Hire: React Native Developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
We welcome individuals who:
- Have an eagerness to learn and execute in the “the right way”
- Are open-minded about development best practices
- Have some experience with back-end systems and databases
- Some experience contributing to or using open source projects
This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and clients.
- 1+ yr of React Native experience (with production app/s)
- 1+ yr of React experience (with production app/s)
- Proficient with Redux.
- Experience with source control, preferably git.
- Experience consuming RESTful API.
- Experience with linting tools like eslint and tslint.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Elixer, Phoenix, Typescript, AWS
- Familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Java, or Kotlin.
- Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end.
- Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability.
- Work with a cross-functional team of software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Implement functionality and features that meet the requirements of the project.
- Collaborate with design to ensure UI and UX are engaging and achievable within the constraints of the platforms.
- Collaborate with clients to create applications, discussing and designing architectures, reviewing code, and researching new front-end technologies.
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team.
- React Native automate testing experience (unit testing, snapshot testing, mocking) is a plus.
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies.
- English is highly needed.
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance