Immediate Hire: Front End Developer (React)
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
- You will be responsible for a variety of different projects in various languages and frameworks such as React, GraphQL and others.
- You will be building interfaces for new and existing products in the React framework for our web application. The client uses Docker, Kubernetes, and hosts in AWS.
- You will work in a collaborative team environment to develop and refine the client's software for the end-user.
- You will have autonomy in moving prototypes into production.
- You are able to learn quickly and work in languages with which you may not already be familiar.
- You are creative, diligent, and can focus easily. Your desire and determination to consistently take on new challenges will be imperative in becoming a contributing member of the development team.
- Create cutting edge web applications focused on usability, responsiveness, configuration, and presentation of data through visualizations
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new skills and technologies
You will stand out if you also have:
- Advanced english is highly needed.
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Salary is paid in USD
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance