Immediate Hire: Front End Developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
- Create cutting edge web applications focused on usability, responsiveness, configuration, and presentation of data through visualizations
- Leverage current technologies to build modern, functional, responsive web clients.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies
- Peer review code for adherence to coding standards and design guidelines
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers on proposed designs
- Experience developing production-quality consumer-facing applications using React.
- Experience with source control processes using git and using project utilities such as yarn, npm, and gulp
- Experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
Extra Skills (experience in any of the following is helpful, but not required)
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries like D3JS is a plus.
- Experience building animated or parallax effects on websites using GreenSock or other similar HTML5/CSS3 methods.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), etc.
- Experience creating UI tests that can be executed automatically on an integration server.
- English is highly needed.
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance