Future Hire: Web Developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
We are seeking a software engineer to join our team. This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and clients. Only candidates from Mexico, Argentina, and/or Nicaragua will be considered.
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Demonstrated experience working with large applications
- Expert experience with one or more MVC frameworks
- Performance and Security minded
- Moderate to strong written and verbal english skills
- Be a full-stack web developer, with a primary language of PHP
- Interact with clients, exploring and advising technological possibilities, discovering solutions that fit their goals
- Architect and develop large-scale, well-written applications
- Write clean, structured, object-oriented code with change and reuse in mind
- Building large applications and websites, such as interactive dashboards, e-commerce websites, corporate websites, and marketing destinations
- Make complex problems seem simple using clean architecture and innovative UIs.
Extra Skills (experience in any of the following is helpful, but not required)
- Experience using other languages for web development such as node.js, Python or C#
- Demonstrated experience with mobile platforms such as native Android, iOS, or React Native
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services, Azure, or other cloud environments
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance