- Managua, Nicaragua
Nicasource is a software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
Don’t see a job description that matches your skillset right now?
Do you want to let us know how awesome you are for future opportunities?
There is a good chance we might be looking for a variety of new roles and skillsets in the future. We’re always looking to meet new talented people. So, if you think you’re a good fit for Nicasource, please apply and we will reach out to you if opportunities may arise and see if you are still interested.
Don't forget to include in your note for the hiring team what position are you pursuing
What backend stacks are trending in Nicasource?
- Salesforce Apex
What frontend stacks are trending in Nicasource?
- React / React Native
What skills are a plus?
- Cloud services AWS
- DB knowledge in MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
- eCommerce knowledge in WooCommerce or Shopify.
- WordPress experience developing and maintaining plugins.
- Code version control tools such as GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
Not a software developer? We also hire
- Project Managers with hands-on experience in software development projects.
- Agile certifications like scrum masters, product owners are a huge plus.
- Quality Assurance Testers
- Knowledge in automated testing is a huge plus.
- Salesforce Administrators
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience building different solutions in the platform is a must.
- UI/UX Designers
- Love Figma? So do we! That's a big plus.
- English is highly needed.
- Continuous training for self-development
- Yearly salary reviews
- Great work environment
- Remote work, we mostly focus our recruitment effort in Nicaragua, Mexico, and Argentina.