Immediate hire: Mid Full Stack Developer (Django + React)
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
Nicasource is a US software engineering agency based in Nicaragua. Our team is mainly comprised of software engineers, quality testers, project managers, and designers. We pride ourselves on building rewarding careers for each one of our members.
We help our clients achieve their goals by matching the right talent with their specialized needs. We develop software with a vision of the future to help our clients become market leaders. Our goal is to become our clients' go-to partner for increasing resources strategically.
Our Culture and Values
We live and breathe technology. We are passionate about software communities and love contributing to them.
- Flexibility: We preach adaptability and practice agility to meet the needs of our clients and collaborators.
- Teamwork: We promote collective intelligence by empowering our employees and making them part of our decision-making processes.
- Passion: We enjoy what we do and we are continually innovating and improving.
- Talent: We are driven by talent. We embrace continuous improvement and always aim to make decisions that will enhance the quality of life of our team members.
Full stack developer’s responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- 2+ years of experience with Python and Django
- Strong unit testing and debugging skills
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git and bitbucket.
- English is highly needed: B2 level minimum
- Yearly performance-based bonus and salary reviews
- Salary is paid in USD
- Paid continuous education and trainings for self-development
- Access to training and professional development platforms
- Remote work with a Monday to Friday schedule
- We are only hiring people from Argentina, Mexico, and Nicaragua
- Vacation 15 business days a year
- National Holidays
- Equipment reimbursement program
- Private health and dental insurance