Mid-Senior Shopify Developer
- KM 8.5 Carretera Masaya. De semáforos Santo Domingo, 2 c oeste, 25 vrs sur, Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers, Project Managers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are seeking a Shopify Developer to join our team. This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and clients.
At Nicasource, we have a passion for awesome software, beautiful creative, and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting-edge technologies. But we have a passion for living too.
The candidate should be located in any of the following locations:
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Monterrey, Mexico
- Córdoba, Argentina
- Development of the Shopify Plus Platform, themes, liquid programming language, and related technologies.
- Implementation of system integrations that are crucial to the success of our projects.
- Has knowledge of security and personal data protection principles as well as GDPR.
- Development as well as testing and resolving issues related to common eCommerce issues.
- Actively participate in implementing advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools.
- Has demonstrable experience of 3-6 years in website development.
- Has previous experience working on at least 2 Shopify projects and feels comfortable within the Shopify ecosystem.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Experience with working with a made theme and Storefront API.
- Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
- Experience with Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields.
- Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools.
- Experience developing for responsive layouts for a desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs, specifical plugins for Shopify.
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Continuous training for self-development
- Yearly salary reviews
- Great work envirenmont
- Work remotely