Salesforce APEX developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
- Employees can work remotely
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers, Project Managers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are looking for a highly capable Salesforce APEX Developer to join our team based in Managua, Nicaragua. In this role, you will be responsible for the application of Salesforce configuration and development skills in a cross-functional agile delivery environment with a focus on the migration of legacy systems to the Salesforce platform. Agile team members are expected to support the entire agile delivery life-cycle including backlog grooming, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation, and training.
We welcome individuals who:
- Have an eagerness to learn and execute in the “the right way”
- Is open-minded about development best practices
- Has extensive knowledge with salesforce platform development and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and clients.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II.
- Experience using Salesforce to configure, code, and support integrations using any of the following: Salesforce process automation and workflow rules, Apex/VisualForce programming, batch jobs, sharing & security, Lightning component framework, reports/dashboards
- Experience with data migration to include integration, data cleansing, and import/export of large volumes of data
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment; willing to support agile delivery in areas outside of primary skillset to continually deploy business value to the project/mission
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Good communicating and comfortable interacting with clients.
- Work with clients to create Salesforce applications, discussing and designing architectures, and reviewing code.
- Insatiable curiosity to learn more.
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all aspects of the client’s Salesforce configuration, applications, and processes.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop automation and operational efficiencies.
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies.
At Nicasource, we have a passion for awesome software, beautiful creative and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone plan after 90 days of hire
- Health and dental insurance after 90 days of hire
- Subsidized Lunch