- Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Employees can work remotely
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are looking for someone to be in charge of creating cutting edge voice apps, must aid in project estimation when required and proactively participate in code reviews. A voice developer must also contribute to improving our open source project Voxa, either by creating new features, improving the documentation or fixing bugs.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies to create cutting edge voice apps.
- Peer review code for adherence to coding standards and design guidelines.
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers on proposed designs.
- Contribute to Voxa.
- Collaborate with QA team to deliver a bug free Application.
- Experience with source control processes such as git.
- Experience with automating tasks toolkit like gulp.
- Experience with Nodejs, express.js.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS SDK.
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 authentication. (Facebook, Google).
- Experience with linting tools like eslint and tslint.
- Experience with testing tools like chaijs, mocha, jest. etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- English Speaker.
Extra Skills (experience in any of the following is helpful, but not required)
- Experience with Chabot tools (wit.ai, dialog flow, etc.).
- Experience Facebook Messenger Chatbots.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with Alexa skills or Google Actions.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration).
- Experience with the serverless framework.
We have a passion for awesome software, creative, and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.
- Competitive salary