Mid-Senior Front End Developer - Full Time Position
- Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are seeking a front end developer to design and deliver finished, high quality, and compelling desktop and mobile websites and according to the agreed deadlines. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking and an excellent communicator. You should be available to join our team based in Managua, Nicaragua. This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and international clients.
- Create cutting edge web applications focused on usability, responsiveness, configuration, and presentation of data through visualizations
- Leverage current technologies to build modern, functional, responsive web clients.
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies
- Peer review code for adherence to coding standards and design guidelines
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers on proposed designs
- Experience developing production-quality consumer-facing applications using React.
- Experience with source control processes using git and using project utilities such as yarn, npm, and gulp
- Experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Extensive use of APIs and a strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Moderate to strong written and verbal english skills
Extra Skills (experience in any of the following is helpful, but not required)
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries like D3JS is a plus.
- Experience building animated or parallax effects on websites using GreenSock or other similar HTML5/CSS3 methods.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), etc.
- Experience creating UI tests that can be executed automatically on an integration server.
We have a passion for awesome software, beautifully creative, and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.
- Competitive Salary