Mid-Senior Python Developer - Full Time
- Córdoba, Cordoba, Argentina
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
NicaSource seeks a python developer to join the Engineering team located in Cordoba, Argentina.
Python Developer’s responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug programs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience in at least one popular Python framework like Flask, Django, Storm, etc.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Must have, at least, upper-intermediate English communication skills.
We have a passion for awesome software, creative, and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.