- Managua, Nicaragua
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are looking for a UX Architect who focuses not just on the design, but creates insights about content, analytics, brand, technology, and physical experiences – all with the user at the center to join our NS Family.
If you are a true collaborator. You are data-driven, a strategic thinker, a team player, and detail-oriented. You use user-focused methodologies including rapid prototyping, usability testing, and iterative development, then this is the right place for you!
You will be joining a high-performance team of strategists, analysts, visual designers, writers, producers, and client partners on a variety of projects. You will help organize, shape, and strategize content – all while empathizing with the user. You will build sitemaps and wireframes – paying attention to every last detail, documenting annotations at an annoyingly thorough level.
- 2+ years of agency experience
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent training, in user-experience design
- Experience with standard UX discovery including the creation of site maps, wireframes, user personas and journeys
- Experience conducting usability testing and gather feedback
- A willingness to collaborate and openness to feedback
- Experience working with Sketch, InVision and Adobe XD
- Must have, at least, upper-intermediate English communication skills. Candidates should be able to:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
We have a passion for awesome software, creative, and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone plan
- Health, Life and dental insurance
- WFH during the pandemic crisis