React Native Developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
We are seeking a React Native Developer to join our team based in Managua, Nicaragua. We welcome individuals who:
- Have an eagerness to learn and execute in the “the right way”
- Are open-minded about development best practices
- Have some experience with back-end systems and databases
- Some experience contributing to or using open source projects
This is an exciting position in a fast-moving team where you can provide immediate and lasting value to the company and clients.
- 1+ yr of React Native experience (with production app/s)
- Proficient with Redux.
- Familiar in Objective-C, Swift, Java, or Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with source control, preferably git.
- Experience consuming RESTful API.
- Experience with linting tools like eslint and tslint.
- Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end.
- Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability.
- Work with a cross-functional team of software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers.
- Implement functionality and features that meet the requirements of the project.
- Collaborate with design to ensure UI and UX are engaging and achievable within the constraints of the platforms.
- Collaborate with clients to create applications, discussing and designing architectures, reviewing code, and researching new front-end technologies.
- Be a positive and collaborative presence on the team.
- React Native automate testing experience (unit testing, snapshot testing, mocking) is a plus.
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies.
At Nicasource, we have a passion for awesome software, beautiful creative and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.
- Competitive salary
- Private Insurance after 90 days of hire
- Cell Phone Plan after 90 days of hire