Full Stack Python Developer
- Managua, Nicaragua
NicaSource is an engineering agency based in Managua, Nicaragua. We are composed of web engineers and experienced quality assurance testers.
Full Stack Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug programs
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience in at least one popular Python framework like Flask, Django, Storm, etc.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
We have passion for awesome software, beautiful creative and innovative ideas. We love learning new skills and exploring cutting edge technologies. But we have a passion for living, too.
- Competitive salary
- Cell phone plan
- Health and dental insurance
- Subsidized Lunch