Client Success & Support Manager
- Zürich, Switzerland
Nexxiot AG from Zurich, Switzerland, is a driver of the digital logistics of tomorrow. The company’s goal is to enable a five percent reduction in global CO2 emissions by increasing cargo transport efficiency and eliminating waste caused by empty runs and inefficient routes. To achieve this, the company empowers its customers to leverage the power of their data with cutting-edge technology. Therefore, Nexxiot provides an integrated solution to track, find and protect cargo from over 160 countries around the globe and across 450 network roaming partners to ensure trust, security, and efficiency. Data from more than 4 billion travelled kilometers is stored in Nexxiot’s dedicated logistics cloud. Employees from over 19 countries contribute to the success of the company. In addition to its headquarters in Switzerland, Nexxiot operates in Germany, the USA and is pursuing a global growth strategy. For more information, visit www.nexxiot.com
You enable customers to use our solution and make sure it is harnessed to full advantage.
As a project owner, you are responsible for a successful deployment and rollout of assigned customer projects, and you support and monitor customer’s usage and benefits. You are the crucial role during the customer lifecycle who ensures committed contract volume will materialize.
You manage internal and external stakeholders; you drive progress and make sure timelines and service levels are met across product layers and along the customer lifecycle.
You provide superior customer support, placing heavy importance on reliability, customer engagement and success, being a subject matter expert with extensive credibility.
You continuously learn and analyse customers’ needs, use cases and opportunities, and work closely with product owners and commercial owners to personalize projects and to derive internal requirements for manufacturing and software development teams.
As head of client success & support you will be in managing a growing team of client success employees, as well as a client support desk, that serves as additional input for your client success team.
- Provide a customer-centric, end-to-end project management during full customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate internal and external constraints and requirements to expedite workflow, ensuring projects remain within schedule, while maximizing success and customer engagement.
- Planning and coordinating projects from client requirements together with internal product owners.
- Handle issues arising in day-to-day business, provide and coordinate effective customer support and conduct dedicated product trainings to customers as necessary.
- Effectively manage and align stakeholders during project lifecycle.
- Closely work with account managers (commercial owners) to achieve growth targets and team goals.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and anticipate any kind of deviation.
- Independent project management is needed, handling a range of clients at once and constant updating your product skills is essential. You get involved in all aspects of the company from product development, deployment up to data analysis for customer specific solutions.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive project documentation within the CRM System and ensure full transparency on project status.
- Supporting us in defining the structure, the processes and building of a team for our client success & support.
- Leading a growing team of client success managers as well as client support agents.
- You have a superior educational background, preferably in the fields of business administration, computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- You have minimum three years of working experience as a customer facing project manager, ideally in logistics, information technology sector or in other relevant areas.
- You are a natural self-starter, keen to take responsibility and pursuing your targets with passion, ambition and persistence.
- You are strong in conceptual and analytical thinking yet customer oriented and very emphatic, able to understand client’s perspective in detail and derive tangible opportunities and business cases.
- You are confident in managing stakeholders of all levels and have an intuitive sense for ownership.
- Availability to travel
- You have solid experience with CRM software, MS Office products and project management tools (ideally Jira & Zoho).
- Your English communication skills are very good, any other language (including German) might be helpful, but is not a must
This role is designed to based in Zurich hence please ensure you are eligibility to work and live in CH. We do not consider CVs from agencies.
We encourage you to apply for this position regardless of your age, gender, or religion (or whatever might hold you back). At Nexxiot, we embrace and strongly believe in the power of a diverse culture – only by accepting everyone for who they are, we can build the best team and drive Nexxiot to success!
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application via our career portal (in PDF max. 3 pages) so we can get to know you a bit better.