- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for building a new content management solution for our Nexthink product that other feature teams will use. You will also be responsible for creating a store where our users can find and enable content they want.
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics, and bugs to ensure your product creates maximum value for our customers
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos
- Work in close cooperation with our UX designers
- Document new features, train Nexthink partners, sales engineers, and consultants about new releases, support Product Marketing during the launch of products
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry
- Engage with customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping large organizations to improve the digital employee experience
- 4+ years experience as product manager/product owner in a software company, working within a development team
- Proven experience working on data analytics products
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Professional-level English, spoken and written
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.