Customer Success Manager
- Hamburg, Germany
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- Work closely with Nexthink Enterprise customers
- Help ensure Nexthink Enterprise customers realise value from the Nexthink platform
- Review and deliver upon Customer Success Plans to promote Nexthink horizontally and transversely, making sure that Nexthink is deployed and used by many users
- Work to ensure subscription renewal through extensive use of respective activities (e.g. tracking value use cases)
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as Voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Solution Consultants and Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable
- This role will require to travel up to 25%.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager (or similar role) in the Software Industry
- Mainly worked with Large Enterprise Accounts and successful adoption of SaaS
- Proven track record of successful implementation of Customer Success Plans
- Ability to balance customer interests and Nexthink’s ones
- Strong technical IT background, e.g. understanding of workplaces / IT infrastructure and SaaS solutions / ITSM etc.
- Proven ability to guide a customer by understanding his business and technical needs
- Leadership, “Get Things Done” attitude
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Very well structured and organized
- Curiosity and continuous learning attitude
- Ability to get access to CxO and to drive complex situations for strategic customers
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to lead/facilitate meetings, host webinars and technical discussions
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.