Customer Success Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Customer Success Team with additional resources in North America.
The focus of the Customer Success Managers is to own and drive the customer success plan and ensure customers realize the value of their Nexthink Investment. This is a strategically important role focused on the largest US based customers, and requires a structured, organized, and diligent approach to succeed. You will also be expected to build executive relationships at some of the largest companies in the world with the proven experience of doing so.
The Customer Success Manager is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services and Solution Consulting teams to drive operational success and upsell opportunities at our key customers.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Aligned to 10 existing customer accounts, you will own and execute the Customer Success Plan for each account to ensure Nexthink becomes part of daily operations and is delivering maximum value to the customer.
- Engage and build relationships with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact and value of Nexthink.
- Identify new opportunities for Nexthink, either through Professional Services engagement, or upsell/cross-sell of additional Nexthink Solutions.
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and Support Teams.
- In partnership with the Account manager, participate in Quarterly (or more frequent) Business Reviews with key customer stakeholders to communicate progress against the plan and own all actions and required outcomes.
- Act as Voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a consultative IT role (ideally in a Customer Success, Pre-Sales, or Service Delivery background).
- Ability to drive the people, process, and technology aspects of a software solution to ensure adoption and value realization.
- Superior business acumen with the ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and CxO audiences.
- Organized and structured, with the ability to facilitate difficult/complex situations.
- Have a “can do” attitude to own and drive results.
- Strong understanding of IT Operations, ITSM processes (ITIL), or End User Compute/Client Management practices is required.
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (written as well as verbal).
- This role will require around 25% travel.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.