Software Developer (Python)
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Python, Kubernetes, AWS. Interested? Read on!
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in software development and DevOps activities.
As a Software Developer, you will help us in designing and implementing cloud tools and simulators, taking full responsibility for the whole development life cycle.
You will have a global overview of the product by working closely with software engineers in the different feature teams, Cloud and Global QA teams, to design and develop our automation solutions.
At Nexthink you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud tools and simulators in Python.
- Work closely with the Cloud team on our CI/CD projects, i.e. Docker/Kubernetes setup, deployment in AWS, etc.
- Collaborate with the Global QA team on how to improve our integration, E2E, and stress testing.
- Come up with new tools to expand our scope of test automation, covering performance, load, security, etc.
- Training and helping software engineers in the test with testing tools and simulators.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong experience in Python. Proven experience in other programming languages like Java, C++, highly valued.
- Living in Linux/macOS environment and shell command line.
- Strong motivation to work with Docker/Kubernetes and Amazon EKS.
- Strong motivation to work with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Ability to write clean code and Test-Driven Development mindset.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and fluent with continuous delivery.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA.
- Working proficiency in English.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.