Social Media Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
With worldwide headquarters in Boston (go-to-market) and Lausanne, Switzerland (engineering & product management), Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today
We are looking for our next Marketing Superstar to create engaging, relevant and compelling content across our social channels and focus on growing our audiences.
Being the Social Media Manager is all about bringing Nexthink’s brand to life and engaging with our community of end-user computing professionals in a personal and authentic way. We want all IT professionals to know that there is a better way to do their job with Nexthink. We also want to use our channels to attract other top talent (like you) to join our mission.
Does it sound like the perfect challenge for you? We want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for:
- You are looking to grow your career in marketing and have a passion for relationship-building, communication, and branding.
- You are autonomous, outgoing and love to meet new people.
- You love a challenge and dare to take risks.
- You know how to “talk to strangers” and greet everyone with a smile and compassion.
- Communication and copy-writing skills are at your core.
- You are passionate about creativity, story-telling and spreading joy.
- You love to learn new things; your curiosity is insatiable and striving to be better and personal growth are important to you.
- You believe everyone has an interesting story that is worth sharing. You are the Sherlock Holmes that will go to great lengths to find these stories and share them with the world.
- You (unfortunately) did not apply to Graphic Design School, but you have an artistic eye and possess great design sensibility. You know what looks visually appealing or not.
- A bonus: during your free time you love taking beautiful photos or fun videos and sharing them on your personal social media accounts.
What you will do at a glance (but could be so much more):
- Create content for all social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Engage with the community and manage daily conversations on the feed.
- Plan, test and strategize on new ideas for social content and campaigns to constantly improve the growth of the accounts and improve engagement.
- Conceptualize engaging multimedia content, including videos.
- Manage our social media tech stack.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design, strategy, and analytics.
- Analyze and report on social media campaign performance to the marketing stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in marketing and social media management in B2B software (LinkedIn, Twitter) – min 2 years
- Passion for innovation, technology and understanding of how to engage with a technical audience
- Native-level English speaker
- Outstanding communication and copy-writing skills
- Complete understanding of all social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Great aptitude for collaboration and creativity
- Basic video editing skill is a bonus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.