Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Boston, MA, USA
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is seeking a talented product marketer with SaaS experience to help fuel our explosive growth. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will help lead one of the fastest growing product lines in the IT Industry driving positioning, messaging, content creation and strategic initiatives for the Nexthink platform and solution modules. This is a highly collaborative role, where you will work with product management, marketing and sales to understand the needs of the business to market and sell the solution. You will define the content and marketing requirements – by developing a deep understanding of the industry, products and buyer personas, alongside an ability to translate technical capabilities into business value. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiate the Nexthink platform in the market
- Competitive & Market Intelligence – work closely with internal and external stakeholders to build intelligence on competitive offerings, enhance Nexthink positioning, and train field teams on how to defeat competitors
- Win/Loss Analysis – lead a market intelligence program to compile data and insights on customer engagements and outcomes
- Content development – work collaboratively with Product Management and Sales Consultancy teams to generate a pipeline of compelling and relevant thought leadership and product content, including whitepapers, webinars, blog articles, demos, and other materials
- Sales enablement – educate the field teams on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help to develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Product launch – contribute to cross-functional go to market planning and execution
- Demand Creation - support the development of programs that increase market awareness and demand generation
- Communicate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure excellent visibility and uptake of product marketing programs
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Function: Marketing
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally from a top university
- 5-10 years product marketing experience in a B2B enterprise software environment
- Proven experience with value proposition and messaging strategy creation for technical software solutions
- Experience conducting primary customer research and win/loss interviews a plus
- Experience in End-User Computing/IT infrastructure/IT Operations a strong plus
- You are an experienced professional who is passionate about making key contributions to the business
- You have a proven ability to understand and translate technical complexity into clear, market-facing business content
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with geographically dispersed colleagues and third parties
- Your written and oral communications skills are outstanding
- Your overall business acumen is strong, enabling you to contribute to strategic discussions on a range of company topics
- You embrace the urgency of competitive markets and thrive in fast-paced environments where change is the norm
- Your inherent drive and self-starter attitude motivate you to achieve dramatic success
- You have the ability to travel 20-30%, including internationally
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.