HRIS Project Manager
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The candidate shall assume the following duties and responsibilities:
HRIS Management & Process
- Project: Lead the implementation of the HR Software for the company (implementation, process design, etc.): BambooHR.
- Make sure the HR Software is well integrated in our overall HR systems (LMS, ATS, Leave&Absence): set up and ensure API are running smoothly.
- Overseeing the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
- Lead HR processes and tools continuous improvement (streamline the existing, propose new ones when appropriate, issue and review templates, checklists, etc.).
- Proactive audit and accountability for ongoing accuracy and integrity of the employee data.
- Develop and publish monthly KPIs as requested and coordinate all HR internal reports.
- Be one of the team’s reference person for questions related to HR systems and databases.
- Responsible for overall system performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, and improving process efficiency
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Experience in HR Software implementation and ideally in API configuration between different softwares
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with data maintenance concepts
- Understanding of data protection regulations like GDPR
- Hands-on experience with HR database administration
- Familiarity with payroll systems, ATS and LMS
- High command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of BambooHR would be an advantage;
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills;
- Strong service orientation with great attention to details;
- High level of confidentiality and integrity;
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mind-set
- Fluent in French & English.
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle multiple projects in parallel;
- Flexible, assertive, works fast;
- Able to work in a team and independently;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and enjoys challenges;
- Results and outcome-oriented;
- Strong sense of values and ethics
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.