Learning & Development Specialist
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
At Nexthink we believe that our employees are our most important asset. We know that no company can succeed without high-performing and engaged employees, so we take this very seriously. We are committed to offer our talents the best employee experience. One of their most important aspiration is the possibility to learn continuously, to reach new levels and to grow within the company. We are working hard on shaping the ideal working environment that unleashes our employee’s full potential.
In this mission, we are looking for a future Nexthinker to oversee all our Learning & Development programs.
- Organize Welcome Days and training sessions for all newcomers worldwide
- Develop our internal eLearning platform with new training courses for employees
- Work with managers to define Key Competencies to focus on in 2020 and make sure training requests are in line with them
- Support teams and managers with their strategic training requests: need definition, training design and implementation, feedback collection and ROI
- Run and improve our peer-to-peer and mentoring program to better share knowledge and experience among employees
- Offer new learning opportunities with LXP integrated to our work environment
- Organize management training and coaching sessions for our managers and leaders
- Update and improve our training and development policy based on the business needs
- Work on our Career Paths model to help employees reach new levels
- Manage the company training budget
- Other initiatives may come up, stay flexible! 😊
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in a software start-up or scale-up company is a plus
- Smart, proactive, friendly, rigorous, resilient and well organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing and international environment
- You embrace our Core Values:
- Get Things Done
- Growth Mindset
- One Team
- Positive Attitude
- Fluent English and French are mandatory, other languages an asset
- Business school or University, Bachelor or Master
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.