First Impressions Ambassador
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The responsabilities of the First Impressions Ambassador would be to manage and support the life-cycle of Nexthink HQ office:
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls
- Answer the interphone and the door bell
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Send out mail and sort incoming parcels
- Manage the security access, parking badges and parking tickets
- Ambassador of Nexthink culture
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Manage [email protected] and redistribute the email as appropriately
- Manage business card platform
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- Manage the company’s apartment
- Support the organization of various internal and external events
- Ensure there are always goodies available and refill when necessary, arrange coffee, water bottles, tea, ensure available cups, etc.
- Organize visa invitations and visa letters and be point of contact for all such enquiries
- Prepare and distribute Welcome kit for new comers
- CFC de commerce or University Degree
- Administrative experience
- Service oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent presentation
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- English and French fluent
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.