- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Manage end to end accounts payable bookkeeping tasks:
- Obtain invoice validation, ensuring compliance with internal controls
- Set up and maintain supplier & bank accounts information
- Book supplier invoices, using the accurate cost centers
- Perform accounts payable reconciliations
- Play an active role in the monthly close
- Meet the deadlines set by the accounting manager
- Travel expenses verification, processing, accounting for and payment management
- Petty cash management
- Participate in ad hoc projects for the accounting department, if required
- Minimum Commercial apprenticeship (CFC) or equivalent title
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting department or fiduciary after graduation
- Proficiency for accuracy and details, planning - task efficiently and setting priorities
- Ability to listen, to communicate efficiently with all levels of the Nexthink organization
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office suite and aptitude for accounting software, knowledge of SAP Business One is a plus
- English & French written and spoken required, another European language would be a plus
- Experience in working in a fast growing and changing environment is a plus, Software industry experience is a plus
We are a fast-growing, successful, and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.