- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
As part of the Product department at Nexthink, you will work closely with the both the R&D and the IT Teams to help them to deliver the best product ever in the shortest possible time using the latest technologies.
Due to the fast growth of the company, you will exercise flexibility in evaluating the pertinence and suitability of current and past solutions as our challenges evolve and transform rapidly.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do and every system you design.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours in order to learn together and make the team grow.
- Work directly with the R&D in a daily basis, help them deliver the product in providing the necessary tools, integrate with cloud platforms as well as helping them manage their build system
- You will support mainly the software engineer on topics of diverse technical complexity and also interact directly with the IT
- Write user documentation on tools and services
- Handle the operations: maintain the systems up to date
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do. Security is essential to our operations.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Very good communication skills and team work
- Very good problem-solving skills, open-mind towards suggestions, can do attitude and agile spirit
- Very good knowledge in Automated Build Systems (e.g., Jenkins, CMake, Gradle, Maven, MSBuild),
- “Everything as code“ : infrastructure (e.g., Packer, Vagrant, Terraform) and configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible) – scripting is a second nature
- Very good container experience (e.g., Docker, LXC)
- Multi Cloud Platform (e.g., Azure, AWS),
- Good knowledge in Linux especially Debian and CentOS,
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies,
- Be able to work autonomously
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Kibana)
- Speak professional-level English. French is a plus
- University degree is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.