Technical Consultant MSP
- Dallas, TX, USA
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Assist the MSP Business Development team in demonstrating to existing MSP partners and potential MSP partners, Nexthink’s value and impact on Partner’s operations and business overall through presentations, use cases, POCs, pilots and implementation in existing Partner’s accounts.
- Participate in MSP Partner RFPs, demos, presentation to their end customers.
- Provide mentoring and training to Partners delivery, project and operation teams to help them take maximum advantage of Nexthink and impact their operational efficiency.
- Deploy and integrate Nexthink into Partners existing technology ecosystem and tailor dashboards, automation, and other Nexthink capabilities to best fit their needs.
- Help generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s) either on the Partner’s premise and demo centers or in Nexthink demo platform.
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for demo, POCs and the above activities.
- Supporting Partner Marketing and Partner Training events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between Nexthink and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the Nexthink subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: MSP
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- 3-5 years of current experience in technical consulting or big data analytics
- Someone who can collaborate across the entire Nexthink organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input.
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface.
- Working knowledge or recent experience with PowerShell scripting
- Ability to stop, collaborate and listen to technical and non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level partners.
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within North America
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing environment while working independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.