- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
As an Engineering manager you will play a very important role leading some of the engineering teams that are at the heart of Nexthink’s product. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build high-quality engineering teams including their hiring, onboarding, performance improvement and career progression.
- Evangelize, drive and continuously improve our agile methodologies for software development including stand-ups meetings, planning sessions and sprint ceremonies.
- Work with the Product Owners team to write effective user stories and ensure smooth and close communication with engineering teams.
- Ensure good coordination between different agile teams across multiple locations as well as other organizations in the company such as sales, HR or customer success.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Strong leadership skills to drive excellence and passion in engineering teams
- 3+ years of experience managing engineering teams in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of coding, software architectures and technology
- Proficient English communications
- Transparent, gets things done, continuous improvement and positive attitude
We are a fast-growing, successful, and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.