Office Manager 80%
- Paris, France
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of Nexthink office :
- order kitchen supplies: fruits, drinks, coffee, goodies, as well as office supplies and anticipate needed supplies,
- ensure the kitchen, common area and meeting rooms are clean and are well equipped permanently
- manage the security access, parking when applicable
- supervise cleaning,
- secure work place for new hires and the welcome kit,
- conduct office refurbishment works
- be the point of contact for the landlord’s representative on various site visits, building related issues
- Answer, screen and transfer phone calls
- Answer the interphone and door bell
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Open mail and distribute it as appropriate to HQ
- Renew the office insurance
- Manage the car fleet: process fines declarations, accident declarations, coordinate the return of company cars upon lease expiry
- Make orders for working lunches, team events
- Prepare the workplace for the newthinkers with the proper welcome kit
- Organize the Office Tour for the newcomers while explaining the security access, office rituals, etc.
- Ensure the proper off-boarding and collect company property as applicable
- Create the bond by engaging the employees in the office life and organizing teambuilding activities, aperos, pizza talks, Christmas party and other events
- Act as ambassador of the Nexthink culture
- Support the HR team in various ad hoc projects
- Seniority level: Entry Level
- Function: Administrative
- Business School / University degree
- Professional experience, preferably administrative
- Sense of urgency
- Customer care skills
- Excellent presentation
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Team player
- English & French fluent
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
Are you crazy about employee care? Are you obsessed with creating an amazing daily working environment by making sure the office runs smoothly and it’s in perfect shape? Are you keen on engaging activities that bring people together? Then join us to create an exceptional daily office experience!