Senior Customer Success Manager
- Paris, France
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Review and deliver “Adoption plans” to customers, promoting Nexthink horizontally and transversely, making sure that Nexthink is deployed and used by many users
- Make sure customers are getting the value out of the solution
- Engage with customer executives and other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as Voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers and Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
- More than 10 years of experience in IT (presales or consultant background preferred)
- ITSM background preferred
- Obsessed by making sure the customers get the value
- Benefits and value oriented (technical and business-wise)
- Very good collaboration skills
- « Get Things Done » attitude and Leadership
- Very well structured and organized
- Ability to balance customer interests and Nexthink’s ones
- Curiosity and continuous learning ability
- For Strategic Customers, ability to get access to CxO level and to drive complex situations
- Strong customer facing (Consulting, PM or AM) and presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to chair/facilitate meetings and host webinars
- Fluent in French and English
- Readiness to travel on a regular basis
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.