Product Intelligence Manager
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
As Product Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for driving all activities related to deeply understanding product adoption and needs.
- You will define and measure KPIs related to product usage and adoption used throughout the organization to drive product enhancements, customer success initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for managing our product telemetry to empower data-driven decisions by product managers and development teams.
- You will be accountable for collecting, analyzing and maintaining customer feedback and requests for all Nexthink products through a wide set of feedback channels: from user groups to online voting systems.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Product Management
You are a data-driven individual who is not satisfied until a hypothesis has been proven with hard facts and numbers. As the same time, you have a passion for understanding user needs and you are an excellent communicator. You are self-motivated with strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills. You are a proactive and resourceful problem solver with a love for learning across multiple facets of research functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in analytics
- Understanding of programming logic, although no experience with a specific programming language is required
- Proficiency with Tableau, PowerBI, Kibana (or any other BI tool)
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- BA/BS required.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.