IT Product Manager – Digital Workplace
- Madrid, Spain
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- As Product Manager for the Remote Actions product team your role is to provide way to solve major challenges faced by IT departments in order to increase satisfaction of millions of end users.
- Based on customer feedback and your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and bugs to ensure team is creating maximum value in alignment with product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Keep up with Agile and Product Management best practices.
- Closely collaborate with other product managers to accelerate your work.
- Document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Strong understanding of the Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 operating system and related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365.
- 3+ years as Workplace Architect, Solution owner, Service delivery manager, IT Manager or a similar role in IT organization.
- Good understanding of the difficulties to deliver good IT service to large number of end users
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- Experience of working within a development team and being responsible for the value created.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by thousands of users is a plus
- Professional-level English, spoken and written. Spanish and French are a plus
We are a fast-pace growing company and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, and you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges and having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid). Our office is conveniently located, and it is very pretty and cool! Don’t believe us? Let us know in advance and come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract, after you pass your probation period. And watch out, you will not want to leave!
- There are more R&D teams in Madrid, so you can grow within the company.
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week (maybe two if you really need to). Willing to travel from time to time
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- Summer time schedule during August, when Madrid is on fire, you can leave earlier.
- 50% off on English / French / Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning and networking opportunity.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.