Global Corporate Events Manager
- Lausanne, Switzerland
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Support event budget processes and analysis from pre-event forecasts and post-event reconciliation
- Work with regional teams to ensure sales and business development are fully briefed and informed of events strategy
- Lead event follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure continuous monitoring of ROI/value of all event investments
- Recommend and drive a global corporate event strategy in line with business objectives
- Conceptualize new event experiences to strengthen customer relationships, maximize company exposure, generate awareness/thought leadership and produce sales leads
- Develop event identity, positioning/messaging and promotion strategy (both external and internal communications: newsletters, email campaigns, live presentations, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create event program/content and digital marketing assets (event visual identity, website, email templates, social media, etc.)
- Set event KPIs and measure achievement of goals, provide continuous feedback to mgmt.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships, contract negotiations and logistics, monitor budgets
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Marketing
- Experience of managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in designing and managing events
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience in software industry/IT
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Smart, proactive and autonomous
- Thinking outside the box, creative mindset
- Willing to work with a dynamic and international team
- Fluent in English mandatory
- Management education (Bachelor or Master)
- Ability to travel to multiple event locations as needed
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.