Cloud Operations Lead
- Madrid, Spain
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, talented and experienced Cloud Operations Lead to join a quickly growing company like Nexthink. As we are starting to execute on our Cloud strategy we are looking for a person to build, own and drive the day to day operations of our Cloud platform.
This is a key, strategic role for the company, that comes with the opportunity to build a new team from scratch.
- Drive the Cloud Operations by creating, monitoring and adapting the processes and metrics for our Cloud products and platform
- Own the processes around Cloud Platform support, monitoring and alerting, as well as escalation and postmortem processes
- Provide leadership to the Cloud Operations team by hiring and managing the Cloud Operations Engineers, and setup on-call process for the team
- Partner with key stakeholders including Product Management, Engineering, Product Support and Customer Success orgs to inform on Cloud Operations roadmap, influence on key pain points and drive possible initiatives to solve those
- Report to senior leadership on key business, operational and client satisfaction metrics
- 5+ years of experience in handling Cloud Operations and experience managing a team
- Proven experience of implementing operational processes and tools, and maintaining large scale cloud environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, matrixed and global organization
- Ability to attract talent and lead the team through coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.