Channel Sales Manager - North America
- Boston, MA, USA
Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 300 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
The NA Channel Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is the revenue growth through partners in North America. The role will lead the optimization and activation of an existing partner base, while simultaneously accelerating the development of new partners. The successful candidate will win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships with their channel partners.
He/She will be responsible for achieving customer introductions that lead to sales and represent Nexthink products and services to partners though may focus on a specific use case if concentrated in a partner vertical market. The Channel Sales Manager must have a background selling software solutions, effective channel recruitment, and enablement strategies, conducting in-person sales calls and having a history of educating channel partners to achieve success.
The successful candidate will have proven success in managing a wide variety of go-to-market and technical partner profiles.
- Establishes and directs contacts with priority partners at a senior level, demonstrating strong sales and marketing skills in those interactions, assisting the partner team in maximizing customer introductions and partner-connected sales funnel
- Develops and help execute channel strategy in North America
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Ability to recruit, educate, and nurture channel partners to achieve success
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing baCoordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales, support, professional services, technical and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Plans and executes joint marketing programs to drive demand for Nexthink solutions
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with Nexthink sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualified partners
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned quota for partner accounts
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 7+ years of proven success in channel sales, with 10+ years in enterprise software
An extensive network of channel partners within the assigned territory
Documented success of bringing new channel partners to an organization
Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives
Talented cross-functional collaborator able to develop trusted relationships and rapport
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results
Strong initiative, organization and prioritization skills with the proven ability to work in a self-directed environment
Flexible, innovative, and able to respond appropriately in a time-critical environment
Excellent presentation skills
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce skills required
We are a fast-growing, successful, and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.