HR Business Partner - Talent Acquisition
- Boston, MA, USA
Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia and the US, we are proudly represented by 300 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities and 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics and end-user feedback Nexthink’s mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink’s unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight and enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs and ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Thanks to our fantastic growth in North America, we are currently looking for an HR Business Partner - Talent Acquisition to be based in our Boston office. 70% Talent acquisition, 30% HR BP, the position requires the ability to operate in fast and dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to changing demands.
- Source and attract candidates for a variety of positions in North America
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screens with the candidates to ensure suitability
- Ensure a positive candidate experience while identifying candidate risks, proactively moving candidates through the recruiting process
- Scheduling interviews, making candidates' travel arrangements
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate sources
- Record and maintain accurate tracking and status of candidate records in the ATS
HR Business Partner
- Conduct weekly meetings with all cross-functional teams: Sales/Presales, Marketing, CSS, GA
- Provide HR guidance to Managers when appropriate
- Partner with the HR at HQ to develop programs and policies based on North America need
- Help manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Work closely with Management and Employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity
- Educate on HR policy, provide guidance
- One to three years of recruiting experience in an agency & in-house environment, knowledge of progressive sourcing strategies preferred
- HR BP experience within a fast-paced environment (desirable)
- Self-starter with a strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced international environment
- Strong internal and external customer focus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and outstanding follow through skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptionally strong relationship management and teamwork skills across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related subjects (or relevant work experience).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.