Consulting Analyst - Practice Management
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].
Primary responsibilities are to support consulting services to ensure clients are receiving expert product training and consultative direction on best practices use. This includes, but not limited to (1) management of best practices documentation, (2) support consulting client services team. All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Review practice management products for supporting best practices documentation that is current and available for internal and client facing use.
- Manage all best practices documentation including creation and updates on How To guides per product, SOP for processes and workflows as required.
- Create and manage video library of role-based product how to that support CaaS clients
- Support consulting services providing client training, onboarding, and other essential product management as defined by client project.
- Travel to clients for specific consulting projects as needed not to be more than 10% of utilization
- Maintain Outlook work calendar with all client meetings and other business meetings
- Submit timecards, weekly overview and other updates to department initiatives and KPI’s as requested
- Maintain and update projects in salesforce
- Create opportunities and other client related events in salesforce
- Participate in meetings as needed for product education, product guild, team, best practices and others that may relate the supporting the position
- Participate in national user conference
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- College Degree
- Two years of experience in customer service industry
- Four years of experience in Nextech products that incudes either training or implementation of the practice management products (Nextech Select, NexCloud, Practice+)
- Minimum of two years implementing or training insurance billing
- Expertise in Practice + and Nextech Select practice management
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of document design and execution of written processes
- Substantial knowledge of general medical office, medical billing, and elective billing procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of company specific supporting medical specialties
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel, outlook, and powerpoint
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member, treating others with respect and empathy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Ability to travel
Nextech is pleased to offer a variety of health, wellness and lifestyle benefit offerings for all fulltime employees:
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service) + 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 10% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel