National Accounts Manager
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].
The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the assigned accounts and ensuring retention and exceptional client experience. All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Serve as primary contact for assigned clients on any/all matters relating to customer satisfaction and/or problem resolution
- Present and demonstrate any aspect of products currently licensed to the customer in order to refamiliarize, orient, or provide value to the user/customer to maximize customer experience
- Proactively collaborate internally and cross-departmentally to keep all accounts apprised of any potential issues to their software performance timely (Ex: Former Customer campaign, Ophth/Derm list, Sunsetting of products, Azure outages, etc) and monitor/record the status of all customer communication in SalesForce, Excel or other prescribed method. This includes processing of administrative work i.e. credit memos.
- Maintain renewal rate at or above company designated goal in designated territory. Address exit strategies as needed and update SF record to include attrition details accurately.
- Following up on any client success / account management issues that are routed through marketing leads to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor and update account information to ensure accuracy on a real-time basis (ex: Primary/Billing Contact, MU attestation intentions, etc.)
- Assist in creating and setting tasks via Salesforce for Payment Plans
- Fully accountable for maintaining a referenceable customer base for assigned territory by facilitating on-site visits with existing customers, collaborate with inside and new business sales team to leverage current account relationships for prospective sales, and ensuring minimum level of “client touches”.
- Participate in kick off calls to successfully transition account ownership post-sale/implementation.
- Complete customer care calls to build and secure strong client relations resulting in unsurpassed client satisfaction
- Identify at-risk clients and orchestrates Improvement Plans as necessary by collaborating with the appropriate internal constituents
- Minimize deactivation of modules by proactively conducting demonstrations to review unused or underutilized modules
- Identifies, develops and closes sales opportunities from within the existing customer base as assigned, focusing on all aspects of growth and expansion within existing clients
- Deliver in-depth, broad-based sales presentations and/or demonstrations of add-on products into the assigned accounts in order to close sales
- Exercises discretion and independence to negotiate and discount deals as authorized
- Prepare and present weekly/ monthly forecast reviews
- Successfully move inside sales deals through the sales process to close in accordance with company standards and values
- Conduct onsite Customer Visits in accordance with performance metrics for NSM role
- Proactively issue sales proposals, quote prices and negotiate final terms and conditions within established process and parameters of authority, staying within approved discount percentages and/or other management guidelines
- Following up on leads generated by marketing campaigns in order to develop and close inside sales
- Attend Trade Shows to represent the company, develop interest, generate leads and close business
- Facilitated all aspects of sales for additional workstations and cloud conversions
- Collaborate with new business sales team and client success team to strategize and leverage client relationships and opportunities to maximize sales and customer experience/satisfaction
- 5+ years of relevant Account Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong sales profile and professional/executive presence and polish
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and close sales – proven track record of sales excellence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Self-starter who is dependable, highly responsive, persistent, flexible, personable and high-energy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of an organization, including with senior leadership
- Ability to analyze data to understand the client's needs
- Active listener
- Approachable, professional, patient, balanced approach to handling tasks of varying priority and stress levels
- Strong understanding of broader business initiatives and strategy and ability to incorporate this understanding into client interaction/outcomes; strategic thinker
- Ability to travel throughout the year and on the weekends
Nextech is pleased to offer a variety of health, wellness and lifestyle benefit offerings for all fulltime employees:
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service) + 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed –not to exceed 30% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.