Associate Client Success Manager
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellite office in Montvale, NJ , Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Associate Client Success Manager serves as the primary relationship manager between our clients and our internal stakeholders.
- The main responsibilities of the ACSM are to maintain regular client communications
- Present aspects of products currently licensed to the client for touch points and new product use; be the anchor of ongoing education on licensed products
- Collaborate internally to keep all accounts apprised of any potential issue to their software performance and monitor/record the status of all customer communication in Salesforce, Excel, etc.
- Maintain client renewal rate at or above company goals in territory
- Follow up on client inquiries directed to other departments
- Attend Trade Shows to represent the company and strengthen relationships with existing client base
- Respond to inbound calls in accordance with performance standards for the ACSM role, resolving customer issues and ensuring an exceptional client experience
- Fully accountable for maintaining a referenceable customer base for assigned territory by facilitating on-site visits with existing customers collaborate with inside and new business sales team to leverage current account relationships for prospective sales, and ensuring minimum level of “client touches”.
- Participate in kick off calls to successfully transition account ownership post-sale/implementation.
- Conduct onsite Customer Visits in accordance with performance metrics for the CSM role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years of client success / account management experience; practice experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve; strong judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Approachable, professional, patient, balanced approach to handling tasks of varying priority and stress levels
- Strong understanding of broader business initiatives and strategy and ability to incorporate this understanding into client interaction/outcomes; strategic thinker
- Ability to travel throughout the year, including occasionally on weekends
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels
- Long-distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 35% travel
- Periods of stress may occur
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.