Director, Product Management
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Nextech is the complete health care technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties.
The Director of Product Management works across the Product Teams (Squads) and is responsible for working with Nextech internal stakeholders to establish a vision and general direction for the EMR Products and execute to it. The Director will work with the Product Manager in each squad to maintain and reassess product priorities and work with stakeholders across the organization to ensure coordination at the Portfolio level. This role is based on Tampa, FL.
- Prioritization and product road mapping
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to EMR products
- Gaining insights into Customer priorities and market imperatives and turning these into structured inputs towards prioritization and road mapping decisions
- Communicate product roadmaps both internally and to clients and industry analysts
- Development of pricing, packaging, messaging and positioning of each product set in preparation for each Go-To-Market events.
- Work with stakeholders to develop robust and competitive pricing, messaging and positioning ahead of all Go-To-Markets (GTM)
- Identify and track industry trends and competitive dynamics to inform pricing, messaging and positioning
- Leverage regulatory insights and contacts in the industry to inform product decisions
- Partner with Nextech’s VP of Regulatory to establish overall company direction as it pertains to regulations
- Take a strategic view of regulatory requirements
- Understand implications of regulatory requirements for Nextech and our Clients.
- Point of contact for client facing activities – including sales related activities and client escalations, for the overall Product/s
- Work with internal stakeholders to execute GTM events
- Work with Marketing and Sales to support sales readiness
- Work with implementation and support to ensure readiness
- Establish and maintaining working relationships with key clients to validate product decisions and strategic directions
- Working with key partners to continue to enhance and expand EMR related portfolio
- Manage a team of Product Managers
- Coaching, providing direction, resolving people conflicts, removing barriers for the team members
- Performance reviews
- A startup atmosphere with minimal hierarchies
- Opportunity to contribute to the advancement in delivery of health care
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with 10+ year’s experience in the respective domain/s of their products
- 5+ year’s experience in a similar product development function
- 5+ years exposure to working with ambulatory practices
- Able to engage with practices – clinicians and/or administrators and able to bring to surface and synthesize their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work across functional team
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute on day-to-day operational activities with clients and other functional areas
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development is preferred
- Undergraduate degree
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.