Manager, Product Regulatory
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
For all platforms within the Nextech Systems, LLC portfolio the Manager, Product (Regulatory) ensures that all aspects of regulatory compliance are met. This position maintains current certification for all platforms and works with Product Managers to ensure that new requirements are incorporated into the products within the required deadlines. This position requires strong communication, coordination, and organizational skills. The Manager, Product (Regulatory) will have vast knowledge of ONC and CMS regulatory requirements and will stay abreast of all product related changes as they occur. This position will serve as the liaison for regulatory issues related to product compliance with certification and MIPS requirements. Requires independent thinking, analytical capabilities, and the personal skills to influence departments throughout the company to rationalize priorities and to ensure timely compliance.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Software audits, yearly and ongoing audits will be conducted to ensure continued compliance with regulatory requirements and identify potential issues and work with product to mitigate any issues that are discovered
- Education for staff and clients on product features and regulatory requirements
- Daily questions from product and support
- Ensure yearly updates complete, Promoting Inter operability and Quality
- Participation in tribe meetings
- Participation in cross functional meetings
- Proposed and final rule incorporation for all rules related to EHR certification
- Read and interpret new ONC rules – proposed and then final rules
- Document requirements
- With Development and Product Managers, identify product gaps and software upgrades that are needed
- Provide relevant input to roadmap planning.
- Read and interpret rules to identify changes to requirements for customers
- Ensure that changes required for certification are implemented in a usable manner
Ongoing Maintenance of Certification
- Quarterly and new version certifications
- Dissemination of regulatory information related to product within Nextech
- PO meeting
- Staff education for product regulatory information
- Participate in Regulatory Guild
Monitoring of industry for changes
- CMS webinars
- Industry periodicals
- ONC webinars
- Support liaison for regulatory issues r/t product
- Product liaison for all issues related to regulatory compliance with certification standards
- EDGE Presentations
- Other compliance and regulatory responsibilities as assigned
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.