Software Engineer II - Nextech Select
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
- A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
- Free drinks, gym access and amazing employee lounge with video games, Foosball table or areas to unwind and relax; to get the creativity flowing
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
- Work in a new office space with an incredibly fast growing company in Tampa
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD) and leverage them every day
- Perform mutual code reviews within your team to ensure high quality code
- Cooperate closely with the team, scrum masters, and product owners
- Minimum of 3+ years industry experience
- Windows development paradigms
- Solid experiecne using Microsoft SQL Server and writing advanced queries
- A well-rounded, full-stack approach to development
- Experience with the development of robust, scalable micro service back ends
- Desire to build zero-downtime deployments through coding innovation
- Experience delivering a product to market
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software to be usable from the very beginning
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.