- 155 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Montvale, NJ 07645, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
We are passionate software developers who want to bring Healthcare Software into the 21st century. We are Agile, both SCRUM and Kanban. We are independent. We are tinkerers. We are thought provoking.
And we are looking for you to join our team as a Software Developer.
- A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Montvale
- Free drinks and other amenities
- Privately organized team events
- Treadmill desks
- A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
- Transforming requirements into functional software with input from many sources
- Communicating with all levels of the organization, often balancing competing priorities
- Writing functional specifications and planning documents for software design
- Estimating deadlines on projects as designed
- Implementing software changes in C++, C#, SQL (additional languages may be used)
- Testing and code reviewing other team members’ work
- Leading and coordinating projects with guidance
- Architecting and designing solutions to complex systems
- Evaluating advanced issues for customer-facing issue resolution
- Coordinating with the Technical Services team members to successfully provide customer-facing support for data conversions, HL-7 integrations, and other assigned projects
- Demonstrating a high level of knowledge in a few core areas of Nextech products
- A passion for excellence in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum of 3+ years industry experience
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience with MFC or Windows development paradigms
- Minimum of 1+ year using Microsoft SQL Server and writing advanced queries
- Knowledge of and comfort with Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual C++, C#, .NET, MSDN
- Strong technical and analytical qualities
- Ability to work well within a team, strong communication skills
- Creative, motivated, self-starter
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience with Subversion source control
- Knowledge of medical systems and processes
- Experience with iOS, Objective-C, and Xcode environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.