- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for conducting implementation activity, software installation/upgrades, super user and end user training, go-live support, and post go-live optimization process for physicians, and all clinical and non-clinical staff. Responsibilities include issue investigation, problem resolution, assigned products optimization, training clients and internal staff, and promotion of training sessions. The primary focus of this role is the implementation and ongoing training associated with all aspects of our products for both new customers and existing customers adding on additional products.
- Primary responsibility is implementation of assigned products (PM and/or EMR implementation)
- Actively participate in training clients, working with implementation teams, practice assessment, workflow analysis, application and interface/data exchange testing, go-live preparations and support, and problem resolution
- Acts as a liaison to the lead, support team and vendor (staff) in order to ensure that issues brought up during training, implementation and post go-live optimizations are researched and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Conduct and manage special projects as assigned
- Schedule and instructs clinical and non-clinical staff on the appropriate use of software applications for their role
- The role will also cover education on other applications, as necessary
- Teach staff in both individual and group settings while employing a variety of teaching strategies in order to maximize effectiveness
- Job duties to be carried out from the office and also from customer site
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer relation skills with the ability to establish and build client rapport
- Demonstrated excellence in supporting Nextech products for a minimum of 2+ years
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree preferably in education/healthcare related field, or a computer science/information technology/informatics related field with 4-5 years of experience in healthcare
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- General knowledge of Meaningful Use of EMR
- Experience with Practice Management and EMR software applications
- Some knowledge of RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) and/or Medical Billing
- General knowledge of workflow of a Medical Clinic
- Strong, demonstrable experience providing customer service and training
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.