Accounts Receivable Specialist
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with satellites in Dayton, OH, and San Diego, CA, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
Do you want to work at the best technology company in Tampa Bay? Do you you have experience working in an accounts receivables or similar job? Do you want to work in a fast pace, fun and collaborative enviroment? If so, you can be the next member of our team!!!!!
The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for day-to-day prioritization, resolution, and processing of all general AR tasks to ensure effectiveness in the department as team.
- Perform daily check deposits, credit card deposits, and customer account updates as needed.
- Collect and follow up on past due balances for outstanding accounts.
- Perform monthly billing preparations and processing.
- Resolve account issues in a timely manner by communicating effectively with clients, the Sales Team, and the Client Success team.
- Prepare documentation for approval and entering credit memos.
- Provisioning and deactivating software licensing.
- Process various requests from Salesforce queue to ensure accurate billings.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Experience working in fast pace with changing priorities.
- Ability to think quickly and analytically.
- Attention to detail, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels
- Periods of stress may occur
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel