Remote Contract Trainer
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Nextech is a leading technology employer in the Tampa Bay area. Our growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
The candidate trainer is responsible for training Nextech software for new and existing clients. Trainers will be expected to lead both superuser and go-live training events. A commitment to professionalism, excellence in training and client satisfaction, with strong customer services skills is required.
- Organize onsite training agenda
- Submit travel request for onsite go-live training
- Communicate with the client as needed to facilitate superuser and go-live training
- Organize and train superuser training's as required prior to a go-live event
- Manage and support go-live training's
- Support and implement best practices for Nextech software
- Provide follow-up report for all client facing events
- Work experience in either Dermatology or Plastic Surgery
- Basic understanding of computer peripherals
- Understanding of HIPAA and PHI
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Strong organizational Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Background in Insurance billing
- Experience in the Aesthetic Industry
- Experience as a software trainer
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- General office environment: Generally, in a medical practice
- Long-distance or air travel 100% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of travel working in various environments.
- Work will include viewing a computer monitor.
- Walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.