Product Support Manager
- 4221 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
Work at Nextech! Awarded Tampa Bay "Technology Company of the Year" for 2017 at the 14th Annual Tampa Bay Tech Awards.
Nextech is the complete healthcare technology solution for specialty providers. Since 1997, Nextech has been focused on delivering intelligent, intuitive, integrated solutions that empower specialty physicians to maximize efficiency, optimize charting accuracy and increase overall practice profitability. Nextech services more than 7,000 physicians and over 50,000 office staff members in the clinical specialties of Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Join our diverse and collaborative team where you will grow and learn along other outstanding people in the industry.
The Product Support Manager is a key member of the support leadership team and will help to shape the overall culture and direction of the organization through their actions and decisions. S/He will be responsible establishing performance goals, managing work assignments, inspecting results and coaching for success. Individuals will be responsible for setting schedules, managing PTO and ensuring proper coverage is maintained. S/He will also responsible for the staffing, ongoing training and development, and overall salary management of their teams. Managers are ultimately responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction while delivering against specific metric and budget targets. As such, one may need to step in to help with escalated calls, issues and/or customers. Individuals will provide employee guidance within the latitude of established company policies. The role will also make recommendations to changes in policies and establish procedures that affect the product support organizations.
- Monitor and manage both phone and e-support queues to ensure customer issues are responded to and addressed in a timely manner
- Hire, coach and develop individuals and teams to ensure smooth day-to-day operations while facilitating teamwork, career growth and employee retention
- Maximize customer satisfaction while delivering against specific metric and budget targets.
- Work to motivate staff while growing capacity and proficiency across Nextech’s suite of solutions.
- Develop and maintain both an on-boarding program as well as a continuing education curriculum for the team.
- Serve as an internal training resource when appropriate.
- Bachelors degree in business or computer related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, changing priorities and deliver results with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills & demonstrated problem solving abilities
- 2+ years previous leadership experience, preferably in support
- 3-4 years of support center experience
- 6+ previous leadership experience in a call center or product support environment
- Healthcare experience
- SCP manager certification
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed, anticipated up to 20%
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.